Here’s the skinny:
Stranded In Oz Subscriptions for 2014!
This year I’m combining two passions in one – KNITTING and SPINNING (you know, fibre-related obsessions) with… COOKING! That’s right…
1) A 15% club discount for all members on regularly-priced SIOz products– Thank you for your enthusiasm for SIOz yarns and fibres!
NEW THIS YEAR: Refer a friend for a subscription and you will get 20% for your club member discount. ALL YEAR. Just indicate your friend’s name in your order note when you order.
2) Packs will have at least 100 gms of Stranded In Oz’s unique hand-painted yarn or fibre, a project pattern, and a goody, AND a recipe.
3) This year’s offerings, will have at least one HiyaHiya goody. Why? Cuz they’re cool, useful, and you like ‘em. You say so!
4) Packs will include tools like stitch markers and tools, depending on the packs. I get asked a lot for the stitch markers and, for the most part, they’re only available to clubbies
5) New Yarns and fibres (sometimes EXCLUSIVE to the clubbies, like last year’s merino/silk sock – ooooh!)
6) Old faves – yarns and fibres (because you are so awesome and are kind enough to send feedback) 7) Additionally-purchased items to your club pack orders do not incur additional postage (bargain!). So, remember – if you want to knit a jumper and order a mountain of yarn, there’s no additional charge.
8) Opportunities to get BONUSES during the year for knitting with SIOz yarn, especially club yarns. To be announced.
9) The service you expect from Stranded In Oz. Whenever something does go wrong, on those rare occasions, we do our best to make it right.
10) And of course, last, but never least, F.U.N.
So, knit, crochet, spin, cook (or get someone else to do it for you, hint hint) and be happy. Each club month will include a recipe (sometimes with a knitter’s theme – of course). This means food chatter, particularly for those of us who like to knit and be social, will be greatly encouraged.
Recipes, food hints, photos, reviews, general food and craft chatter will be most welcome. Only one rule — no food police. That is, some of us have dietary restrictions for all sorts of reasons. I expect an environment of tolerance and good cheer, so no food Scroogin’ :D. I expect diversity given the varied and wonderful people who subscribe.
Note: Be sure to ‘like’ strandedinozyarns on Facebook if you are on there. I’m generally logged on when I’m in Oz, especially, so it’s the fastest way to get a hold of me. That, and email to melissa AT strandedinoz DOT com
If you have any questions regarding subscriptions, please contact me. And thank you to everyone for asking about the club subscriptions for 2014. Your feedback and support make my work what it is.